StartBack (StartIsBack / StartAllBack) AiO (Repack) is a useful utility for Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 users, which will return the familiar and familiar Start menu from Windows 7 to the operating system interface. Although Microsoft has implemented the Start Start menu in Win 10 at popular demand , but it has a different design and redesigned functionality. If it is more convenient for you to work with the Start that was in Win 7, then there is no need to roll back to old OS versions - you just need to use this application.
The program can be flexibly adjusted to individual user preferences, allowing you to fully organize your Start menu. To do this, there are several menu layouts, Start icons (you can use your own), transparency is adjusted (the menu itself and the taskbar), large icons are available, the "All programs" option is a drop-down list (as in Windows XP), etc. In addition, you can display frequently used metro applications (as well as delete unnecessary ones), sort the lists of programs by name, highlight recently installed ones, use the improved search, adjust the display of symbolic icons (downloads, videos, games, this computer, network, etc. .) and many many others.
Thus, with the help of StartIsBack ++, working on a PC will become more familiar, convenient, productive and stylish, allowing you to enjoy all the advantages of the classic Start menu.
Features repack StartBack (StartIsBack / StartAllBack) AiO:
1. Versions of StartIsBack combined in one distribution kit: 2.1.2 (for Windows 8), 1.7.6 (for Windows 8.1),
2.9.16 (for Windows 10 with the option of pushing version 2.9.1)
and StartAllBack 3.0.6 (for Windows 11)
2. Does not require registration (patch pawel97 for StartIsBack / BTCR patch for StartAllBack)
3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)
4. Ability to install additional images of the Start buttons (80 pcs.)
5. Ability to install four additional styles (for Windows 10/11)
6. Ability to import settings from settings.reg (if located next to the installer)
ATTENTION!!! If, after installing StartIsBack 2.9.x, you see sad smileys in the Start menu,
just OVERLOAD the system.
A set of about 2k orbs divided by categories
System requirements: Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11